Social Media and Extra Curricular Activities

Yes, I agree with what you say on social media should be means for getting kicked out of extra curricular activities. One reason that I agree with this statement is becuase if someone on your team or club posts something mean about you, and if everyone but you knows, then your team isn’t going to be good because you can trust each other so there’s no point in being on that team. Just like the teacher in Brooklyn, how she said “I hate their guts!” and how “They are the devils spawn!” about her students. The students didn’t know about this until a hearing officer say it and fired her. Thats another reason why I agree with this. My final reason why I agree with this statement is because people can also send private or personal posts. This is bad because so many people could spread it and you wouldn’t know at all. And playing or meeting with the people in your team or group wouldn’t like to play with you so that makes you stop playing or no longer in the group. I agreed with this statement for many reasons.