My Trip To Colorado

This year for Christmas, I am going to Colorado to go see my grandparents. I went to Colorado a couple of years ago after I had Christmas at my house. I had a great time there and it was even better because my cousins were there too. It was so cold there, but good thing I like the cold more than being in the hot sun all day.

Colorado

Creative Commons License Shelby L. Bell via Compfight

One thing that was really cool that I did the last time I went and hope to do again, is snowboard. I went snowboarding last time and it was amazing. I liked it because riding down the big hill with all the snow flying in the air was so cool. This year I am planning to only do a little bit of lessons and do freestyle. One thing that I didn’t like as much was when me and my brother were going back up the mountain on the ski lift, and it got stuck at the highest point. I was scared but It was also pretty cool.

Last year another thing that was really cool that I liked was having my cousins, my nana, my grandpa, and my family there. Now this year, my cousins won’t be there which is a bummer, but my nana and my grandpa and my family will all be there. I like them being there because my nana plans so many fun trips to do while were there for a short time. I don’t get to see them much because they live so far away. My grandpa is always so funny and is a really great cook. I’m glad that they will be there because they are awesome. Let me end on a question: Where are you going to celebrate Christmas?