My Favorite Holidays

There are many different holidays throughout the year, but today I will be telling you about my three favorite holidays.

My first favorite holiday is Christmas. It is my favorite holiday because you get a lot of presents. And you can get the things you asked for. Another reason I like Christmas the best is because you also get to spend time with your family. You can also use all the things you get for Christmas to have fun with your friends and family. One final reason why I like Christmas is because of all the excitement when you get out of bed and you see all those presents under the glowing tree.

[ M E R R Y - X M A S ]Creative Commons License Luca Florio via Compfight

My second favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I like Thanksgiving because of the huge feast that you get to have. I usually go to my cousins or grandparent house and have dinner with my whole family. I also like it because I get to hangout and have fun with my cousins, aunt, uncles, and grandparents. And finally I like Thanksgiving  because it is very close to my birthday and usually we celebrate my birthday while we are there with all my family.

My third favorite holiday is Independence Day. I like this day because of the fireworks. I like to see all of the colors and the loud booming sound. I also like it because I usually go to my grandparents and there lake where we go out on the boat and eat snacks and watch the fireworks.